Sunday, November 2, 2008

Delay?

Hey, I know I said Saturday or Sunday but its been a busy weekend, on Thursday I had to drive 7-8 hours to D.C. for a job interview Friday morning and then went to visit my parents in Ohio (6 hours away) after that and as a result, I'm still out of town for a few more days, which has taken away from my time to work on releases. I do promise chapter 45 later today or tomorrow still And I have 2 more chapters to complete and I will have a release of 5-6 chapters. Depending how busy I remain, you may have to wait for next week for those several releases but it definitely won't be too long!

Update: Just noticed VM/VN just released 45. Amazing what a little competition can do :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excuse me? when you just posted 43 i was working on it. then i saw that you finished 43 and decided to finish 45 and 38. Now if you have seen on our website I have put up high priority on various missing chapters/chapters in order. and if you didn't know, all of us have lives to live.