Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Release #2

So, things have been a bit crazy for me lately. As is obvious 45 didn't get released (by me) yet. I've been out of town and my friend that cleaned the chapter ALSO went out of town and didn't send me the cleaned version before she left. I was about to re-clean and then PR / typeset and release but saw that it got released by VN/VM. Which was just fine with me, I'm just happy to see these chapters released.

SA Scans is still going to release 45, since I bugged some nice people for the translation and my friend already cleaned it. Once she comes back, she'll typeset it and we'll release it.

I have another release I want to do but I'm waiting for a few more pages to be translated. I however got tired of waiting to be able to have another release. Even though I promised myself I'd keep things in order (for my releases) there's going to be a small gap, for just a few days though I promise.

I've been sitting on these 3 chapters for at least 2 weeks now. I started the group up and finished these in the first 2-3 days, after cleaning the untranslated chapters, scrambling to find translators for said chapters and then having nothing to do while I waited for translations.

So here you go, enjoy chapters 50, 62 and 63!

SA v9 c50 (mediafire) Mirror 1 (savefile)
SA v11 c62 (mediafire) Mirror 1 (savefile)
SA v11 c63 (mediafire) Mirror 1 (savefile)

Edit: My next releases will be 49 and 51 to close the gaps. The work is almost complete for both, just need a few pages sent back to me from each.

(Files are also currently going up on Mangatraders. Mangafox would be included but I'm not on my normal computer and managed to forget the password for the moment.)

And for the one and only time here: I'm sorry to any editor, translator, scanner, etc who has invested time on their versions chapters I release. I understand we all have lives etc, but while I'm not terribly busy at the moment I wanted to see something done and so I'm doing it. Think what you want about me, I had the resources so I put together my releases (usually in under 2-3 hours worth of total work per chapter) so I've gone ahead and put together some English scans that *I* wanted personally and I'm releasing them because I knew there were others in the community that would want access to them. I've never cared for some of the pettiness associated with scanlating and this will be the last time it comes up from me on this site. (Sorry, you don't own the chapter/series) But if I've wasted your time that you spent on one of my releases feel free to rant at me in the comments or the e-mail if it makes you feel better.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you were saying about wasting time, but i for onwe really appreciate you picking up the other groups' slack! :) Thanks

I dont know if you are taking requests or not, but i for one would loooooove chapters 49 and 51.

Thanks again! :) Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank youuu so much!!<3 u r great!=D

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for all the hard work and long hours, and for filling in the blanks that have been left in this series by other groups :D

Anonymous said...

Like totally awesome dude,
you are like the only one that fills in the gaps of the manga

Gangsta Nick's rooting for yah!

Anonymous said...

thank you for all the hard work!!! Nothing you did went to waste, it's always good practice to scan and edit =)

Anonymous said...

Wahhhh
Thank you so much for the hard work!
I'm so glad that you guys filled up all the holes that groups left when scanlating!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for filling up the missing scanlation =D
I really appreciate what you guys have done and and thank you for all the hard work you have put in ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these releases. :) I will download them later after the release of the chapter 49 since I don't like to be spoiled. ;)
You wrote previously that you were doing speed scans but to me, it doesn't seem like that at all. I've already seen worse, by far. :)
So really, thank you for filling the gaps. Keep up the good work ! By the way, I agree with you on the fact that scanlation teams don't own the series. If they don't want someone else to work on this series, they just have to work faster...

Anonymous said...

Thank you. ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to thank you for bringing special a chapters to mangafox! I love special a and you made my day with the new releases. Thanks so much and continuing scanlating SA!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for releasing this chapters ^____^ You guys made me really happy so thank you very much for all of your effort :D Anyway I'm also starting to like megumi and yahiro's pairing (just like hikarixkei), I hope that they really end up together =D

Anonymous said...

thank you soo~ much! *smooches*

Anonymous said...

damn straight! stick it to the man! I like your attitude, thank you for your hard work

Anonymous said...

thank you for your special A+ work! =D