Thursday, November 6, 2008

Release #3

Hey all, time for another release. This time its chapter 49! Sorry to skip around past it with the last release. I got anxious to have a second release while I was waiting for a few finishing touches on this chapter and my next release.

SA v9 c49 (mediafire) | Mirror 1 (Savefile)

Thanks for all the support so far from everyone, its great to hear from those that read our releases in the comments below or in our e-mail. So if you love us, hate us or are fairly neutral on the subject of Special A Scans, let us know; comments are fun!

Enjoy and be on the look out for chapter 51 very soon!

(Chapter going up on mangatraders; still not back home so I can't remember the password for mangafox.)

Update: A 2nd chapter for today! Hope you enjoy our release of chapter 61. Thanks again for all the support.

SA v11 c61 (mediafire) | Mirror 1 (savefile)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

kyahh~ I LOVE YOU! Thank you soo so much :)))))))

*sniffles* thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for working on those missing chapters, once i have chapter 51 i'll finally be able to read the already completed folowing volumes.
so i reaaaally appreciate your work.
thank you. danke. schukran. =D

trang1990 said...

thank you very much for working so hard to release the missing chapter

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh thank you!!!! finally chapter 51 i really appreciate all your hard work!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing it. Especially with filling up the gaps between chapters.

Anonymous said...

Yes.... I love you.... Seriously, I'd been waiting so long to keep reading S.A. and not only did you save me with the early 40s chapters, but now yo u're speedily filling filling the other gaps as well.... A definite hats off to you.... You have made many people (or at least me) very happy....

Anonymous said...

thanks for the hard work...

Hayumi Aya said...

thanks for the release ^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the translations. I've waited long for the missing Special A chapters, and I'm glad someone had decided to get those done. It might seem like the groups who are already working on Special A have wasted their efforts because someone has finished faster, but that's not the case. Anyways, once again thanks for filling in. I'm sure many people out there appreciate your work and efforts as much as I do.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, I've been waiting for this chapter! :)

Anonymous said...

I love soooo much your work
I don' have words enough to
say that...XD
thanks a lot for the
missing chapters..
I know that is very hard
to do this kind of thing
I'm so happy ^^

Anonymous said...

thanks so much~*smooches*