Sunday, October 26, 2008

Special A Scans - Release 1

Hey, this is our first release: Special A - Chapter 43. Hope you enjoy reading it and all that. Feel free to distribute our releases; we simply ask no one to take credit for our work and try to claim it as their own.

And here's the release: SA v8 c43 (media fire)
Mirror 1: SA v8 c43 (savefile)

Our release is also available on mangatraders and mangafox already. If enough people have issues with mediafire (and the sites mentioned) I will considering switching to another upload site or adding a mirror for this and future releases.

Enjoy!


-A few quick side notes about the project and SA Scans:
For now, I have actually filled the ad in the release looking for more translators (unless something comes up). Thanks to all the responses I got from that! The few missing translations should be complete very quickly now!

And before anyone asks, Chapter 45 should be translated by Saturday and released by Sunday (so a week from today more then likely) depending on how quickly my new translators can work, chapters 49 and on may be released around the same time. But no promises there.

Update: added a savefile mirror, enjoy.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this release! Anyways great work on your first start. The translations and scans look clean. Good job keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

i love you >.< i have been waiting for this for long time thanks so much

thank you

Anonymous said...

You are a saviour to us all.... seriously, I have been waiting forever and was losing hope for the missing chapters to get done.... You have my greatest gratitude....

Anonymous said...

OMG, thank you much, You made my day. I have waiting for this chapter for so long ^^

I will wait for chapter 45 xD

Thanx agan xD

Anonymous said...

Thanks for releasing the skipped chps!!!

Anonymous said...

Omg omg thank you! I didn't want to read any of the later chapters till I've read the missing ones,
Thank you very much again! ♥ *happy*

Anonymous said...

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU !
at last someone picked this one !! im grateful ^_^

looking forward 4 more !
ganbare ~

Unknown said...

You're just awesome! I thought I'd never be able to progress with Special A since I didn't want to skip ahead to the chapters already scanlated and have interruptions in the flow of the story. When you said they would be speed scans, I was a bit apprehensive, but grateful nonetheless...and then I read the chapter and was happy to find that it's actually pretty good! The grammar and translations were in fact a lot better (and coherent) than some of the other chapters scanlated by other groups (but as a person who can't read Japanese, I can't be picky, and I'm thankful that there are people out there actually scanlating this for people like me).
Thank you. You're a real star.

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! THAKN YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! it makes about 2 months i
m waiting for this and now it's out! YAY YAY YAY!!! I feel SOOOOOO HAPPY!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!
finally ill be able to read the skipped chapters!
thanks a lot! ur efforts are appreciated...=)

good luck w/ the next release! XD

Anonymous said...

thanks for the release XD
i'll be following with ur release XD

yay ^^ now i can start collecting them again ^^

banzai XD

Anonymous said...

T.T can't download T.T
hope u'll consider making other uploading mirrors for the files XD

i'll just read them from mangafox for now ><

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks so much for this release!
I was missing chapter 43..
Arigatou! :D

AmandaX. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AmandaX. said...

thank you soooo much for the scans ^^ but can u tell me what font you use? i've been trying to find that fond because i like cropping the pictures and adding other words to it, but i cant seem to find the font T-T plz tell me weher u get the font PLZ!! umm you can e-mail me, i think my e-mail shows in my profile ^^
thanks

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD thank you so much for this,.... i couldn't read my other chapters because i was missing this ONE! THANK YOU for filling in the holes!