Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Holidays

Happy New Years and happy/merry etc all the other holidays this season that have already passed, from me at SA Scans.

Just a quick update, I'm finally moved into my new place and am starting my job in a week, I've got a bunch to do between now and then though but who knows, if things really do calm down a bit after I start working, I very well might come back with some more stuff. I've been thinking of working on Until Death Do Us Part. A great series, though very different from SA obviously. Of course it got pretty active at the start of December right after I thought about working on it, so we'll see how much it releases between now and whenever I may want to work on it. I found raws and just really love the series, so I'd be very motivated in getting chapters out if I do have time to work on it.

Once again, hope everyone had a great year end and I'd like to wish you all a happy and successful year in 2009!

No comments: