Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Future of SA Scans

Well, I don't know if anyone will actually see/read this post but SA Scans is officially on hiatus.

No raws + translations for a chapter mysteriously appeared in my inbox and I haven't hunted too far for any myself. However, if I do come across something like that, I wouldn't mind releasing a chapter or 2 between now and when I start my new job in January. (Hint hint) Till I start working I'm mostly occupying myself looking for someone to rent my condo and finding a place to move into. And figuring out how to get everything moved where I need it to be!

And I think I said it before but I saved a nice big list of potential projects, so if after I get into things with my new job I find I have free time to work on scanlating (and find the interest) I'll probably pull something from one of those suggested series and do some releases.

Thanks again to everyone for all the support, I loved all the comments and all the series suggestions were great, I found some new series that I'm enjoying and will hopefully motivate me to come back from this break in a few months and work on something new!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!!!
Congratulations for your job !
Hope you'll have fun !
Thanks a lot for your hard work until now ! Umm...
You said you got a bunch of suggestions, could you tell which manga it contains and in which you got interested ?
Pleasee !! I'm curious !

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Congrats on your new job!
Thanks for all the SA releases!
And good luck for the future!

Anonymous said...

thanks for all SA release!
gudluk on whatever it is you're working on! *winks*
thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Don't know if "no raws+translations" mean that you are lacking raws, but just incase: Vol 13: http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=MBRYK3V3
Vol 14: http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=NOBKVLAP
Vol 15: http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=XLTP3OHT

I think those should be good, if not I have alternate links. I didn't upload these and don't know who to credit, but there you are.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Congratulations on your new job. I don't know if you were able to get some raws but this this site has links to some: http://minami-maki-fan.livejournal.com/
Thanks for the great scans!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Congratulations on your new job!
Thanks for the SA release too! =D

Anonymous said...

Congrats..thx for all your hard work, i appreciate what you have done =] Special A rocks!

Anonymous said...

Hello! thanks for all the SA release! I really wish that you could do "A Kiss For My Prince" it's a korean manga, I have volumes 1-4 scans already, please PM me at my friendster if you wish to do this project, this project is currently done by Ham-Ham Scans and Pink Everlasting group but Ham-Ham Scans is inactive now and Pink Everlasting is busy doing other project... Please do this project! Thanks!