Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Final Post

Hi again! That is if anyone still checks here. I am calling it official that I will not be picking up a new series (or getting back to work on SA at any time, besides, scans are almost caught up to Japanese releases and I hear the series is ending in a few more months).

Why won't I work on a new project? I have zero free time. For the last 2 weeks I have been home a total of 2 Saturdays and out of town the rest of the time. And I am leaving for another week in a few hours. Most of my time awake while on the business trips is occupied with work and I tend to only get 1-3 hours free before I'm calling it a night and going to bed. And the 1 day I'm home a week is spent running around catching up on everything I need to do while I'm in town as well as laundry, repacking and re-preparing for my next trip. For now I'm *only* booked on these business trips till the end of April but I know I need to return to each of the sites another time, so that puts me booked till ... August?

I hope you all enjoyed my work in the past, lets all hope for a good ending for the SA manga series when it comes in a few months, its been a lot of fun on my part working on scanlating chapters of SA since chapter 11.

No comments: